Friday, January 1, 2010

Wireless Portable Dvd Player Need Wireless Solutionhelp Keeping Stereoquality Soundbetween Headphone Stereojack Output&an Auxilary Port,AUX

Need wireless solutionhelp keeping stereoquality soundbetween headphone stereojack output&an auxilary port,AUX - wireless portable dvd player

I have a HI-Fi JVC in the car of my SX4 with the optional auxiliary port (AUX IN) and has a portable DVD player from Philips as well. when playing a DVD or VCD in the car that you only set to the music system of the athlete with the headphone jack on the DVD AUX port system throgh music together, but everything they do from both sides of streopins. Working in the DVD or VCD player, DVD player, but the sound from the speakers, easy. But I would like to remove the barbed wire and wirelessly with some Soution between these two ports, without degrading sound quality. Sugget me every device, including details, frm where I can buy, it's good if you give me the web add. where ICAN atlest veiw it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment