Saturday, January 9, 2010

Traditional Radiator Valves What Is The Most Efficient Heating Source For Radiant Floor Heating?

What is the most efficient heating source for radiant floor heating? - traditional radiator valves

I am twenty replace boilers and steam radiators, underfloor heating system. I'm so confused by the number of ways to heat water for this system. Could a traditional boiler, water heater, or a combination of wall-mounted boiler and tankless water heaters. What is the best way that offers lower heating costs? I use oil or propane. Natural gas is not in my area. My house is a layer of 1,100 square feet. Thanks for the help!

4 comments:

stedyedy said...

I installed my own underfloor heating. For the heating that uses Munchkin boiler, propane fired. I was very pleased with his performance. Very high-tech control system, which produces very high yields. I agree oil has a higher content in BTUs of propane gas, gas, but in general, requires less maintenance and is very clean.
The camera is very compact. When I bought the line that was delivered by UPS. With the addition of a water
Tank, you can also heat water in high yields. Plans for the installation of the system are included.
The boiler is ideal for antenna for use in relatively low water temperatures. This is a modulating boiler systems and fire only on demand and on the outside temperature. No mixing valve. The hot water is the heating of the house, regardless if you allow higher temperatures for maximum recovery.

Jan Stolz said...

Your best bet is a "system of hot water on demand." It costs about the same as a kettle, but never completed.

www.hotwaterheater.com

DANIEL S said...

A combination gas / wood boiler.
They are slightly more expensive than conventional boilers, but can not burn wood and gas 90% of the time.
I have one and live in upstate New York. I spent $ 160.00 on gas for the winter.

DANIEL S said...

A combination gas / wood boiler.
They are slightly more expensive than conventional boilers, but can not burn wood and gas 90% of the time.
I have one and live in upstate New York. I spent $ 160.00 on gas for the winter.

Post a Comment