Saturday, January 23, 2010

Overuse Of Orajel Is It Possible That An Overuse Of Vibrator Cause Desensitization Of Clitoris?

Is it possible that an overuse of vibrator cause desensitization of clitoris? - overuse of orajel

They consider it possible that) the excessive use of vibrators (eg every two days for two years, it is possible that this can cause the clitoris to be less sensitive? If so, can it be reversed? Can you desensitize this area? I think the reason why I ask is that I think I can not orgasm during sex ...

4 comments:

Kaja due May 17th said...

Yes you can. Start simple for you so you do it less often and can be reversed

jrodgers , said...

I think it desensitive, but more sensitive. a vibrator is a completely different effect that sex has a penis comes and goes, is everything massage. I suggest, with a small vibrator.

Sereni... said...

I do not think that this is possible. Perhaps his body is "trained" to release the vibrator .... try some toys in the room and see if it helps.

CRUISECO... said...

I recommend anal sex

Post a Comment