Monday, December 28, 2009

Old Race Cars For Sale What Would My Low-milage, Single Owner '87 Buick T-Type (GN) Be Valued At These Days (retail Price)?

What would my low-milage, single owner '87 Buick T-Type (GN) be valued at these days (retail price)? - old race cars for sale

Buy this new car, never driven .. But a few extras, such as RAM kit and air filter and rechipped Turbo Boost. Created increased to 75 HP has already shipped its 325th You really can not find blue book price on a car that old, but I'm sure you have an interest in the collection, and I believe, offer for sale. It is in good condition and very fast (0-60 in under 4 seconds about 13 seconds to 1 / 4 miles). Thank you for your contribution and knowledge about a subject!

1 comments:

Ray said...

Wow ... I sell cars for 30 years shared by all brands, I think, and the T-Buick was a type of memory when you tap the pedal power is beyond what the market was scary at the time, and if the current

You can not find an actual value of the vehicle is someone who wants to know what the car pay reduced, you have a diamond, give all vets a run for the money, how will the sale of the car, especially in the auctions not from antiques to get what I want to lose everything that you is your entry fee ... You cash patience

Post a Comment